Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Maxi skirts

Hello guys!
I thought I would publish only one publication each day, but today I have published two. Because I think tomorrow I cannot update my blog, since after I go to the gym, I will do shopping with my cousin until 17:00 pm., then meet my friend to go the dance class till 20:00 pm. It means I will be home at 22:00 p.m. maybe too late hah.

Anyway, as everyone knows this year maxi skirts are trendy, so I wear one of my favourite black maxi skirt with a white crop top from Asos. The best thing to wear maxi skirt is, if you ask me, you can combine it with everything. I mean it goes with high heels or flats or sneakers! and every top! And I prefer my Superga sneakers. They are so comfy. You can even put on your sandals!

It is very cool, isn't it?















Love Tuce x

1 comment:

  1. You are a beauty!! Love the skirt and the tennies are the best!! Great looks with sneakers! My faves ;-)

    ReplyDelete