Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OCTOBER HAUL


Hello everyone! Thinking that I should publish posts about my stuffs since I am frequently asked where I get my clothes, beanies, shoes, etc. Mostly I do online shopping as I cannot find anything for my style, if I have one.That's why from now I will do haul blogs as I can.
 Also if anyone has any questions, ask me. 
xx


COMME des FUCKDOWN* beanie from CHOIES



Blue-stripe-sweatershirt-with-letter-pattern from CHOIES



Black-FU-DOUBLE-CK-Print-Boyfrined Pullover Sweatshirt from Sheinside



Knit Headbands.
The knit headbands trend will be definitely huge the next season therefore I thought that I should have bought them. Yet, they were knitted by my grandma. And if anyone wants, I do sell them. (You can contact me!!)

                        



(wanted to show how it looks. sorry for looking stupid hah!)


L'Oréal Paris Color Infaillible 002 Hourglass Beige Eye shadow





L'Oréal Paris Touch of Light - Highlighting Pen 1 Light


ANNY 935 matte top coat 





1 comment: